Welcome to the first post on my new blog! My name is Tori and I plan on sharing with you some of my favorite “stories” (both life stories and books, and probably literally anything else!) as I navigate through my twenties! I am really excited for the future of this blog and where it goes.
I feel like my first post should be like a get to know you kind of a thing. What’s more fun than sharing some fun facts with you? Plus, it’s a super easy quick way to get to know a little about me, and what you might be getting yourself into! hehe
- My doggy Sophie is my best friend, she’s the best dog in the world!
- Joey is my human best friend and boyfriend and biggest supporter. We’ve been together nearly five and a half years now and are planning on moving in together in a couple of weeks. So, if you hear about Joey, that’s who he is! Also, “first apartment” posts are in the near future!
- I work in a bakery and am surrounded by cakes and breads all day, and I love it so much.
- One of my favorite things to do in my free time is to go geocaching with Joey! It is basically like a real life treasure hunt and gives you such a sense of adventure. I’m sure there will be more posts about this in the future, is it sounds like something cool you may be interested in!
- I really like puns a lot more than a normal person should.
- Tiramisu is my all time favorite dessert. Ever. Hands down. So good.
- I have a degree in computer information systems!
- I am a total bookworm. A vast majority of the time I am in the middle of a book and just secretly would rather be reading. I could ramble on and on about books, and I probably will very soon too! 😉
- My favorite season is the fall. I could write an entire post filled with reasons why I love it so much. The leaves, the pumpkin spice, the weather, the flannels, the apple picking!
- Even though fall is my favorite time of the year, my happiest place is the beach. It doesn’t even matter is it a lake or an ocean, if you put me on a beach my heart is happy I can’t explain it I just love it so much.